Directions of cargo transportation
International oversized cargo transportation
Railship Service also offers multimodal solutions.
- Transit declaration in the ports of the CIS countries
- Container transportation: “Port of destination – Moscow” and “Port of destination – regions of the Russian Federation”
- Railway shipments from Finland and the Baltic states to Moscow and regions of the Russian Federation
- Shipments using the Trans-Siberian Railway (China – Vostochny port – Moscow)
- Container road transportation from the port with customs clearance in Moscow and further shipment of cargo to the regions by rail
- Container transportation through the ports of the Baltic countries, customs clearance in Belarus and shipment to Moscow / regions of the Russian Federation
Oversized cargo transportation in Russia
Railship Service also offers solutions for shipping goods by road transport in Russia.
Container transportation: “Port of destination – Moscow” and “Port of destination – regions of the Russian Federation”.
Shipments from Finland and the Baltic countries to Moscow and regions of the Russian Federation.
What bulky goods do we transport
Design of the optimal
for oversized cargo transportation
Determination of a secure route
allowing in the shortest time
to deliver cargo in safety
Selection and calculation
of necessary fixtures, loading and unloading
Obtaining of all necessary permits
of non-standard cargo, coordination
with state structures
Cargo insurance and customs
clearance in the case of international
Security organization and,
if necessary, armed escort