Routes and services
Direct block trains through border crossings: Zabaikalsk / Naushki
- Railship Service company specializes in the transportation of goods from China in direct block trains to Moscow and Yekaterinburg, as well as Belarus and Western European countries.
- Transportation is carried out in standard 40ft dry containers. Shipping is possible from all major stations of China such as Suzhou, Xiamen, Shenyang, Yiwu, Dalang, Changsha, etc.
- Transit time of transportation is 18 days.
- Railship Service offers a developed agency service, customs clearance, warehouse services, door delivery in any city of China.
Import to Russia in universal dry containers 20ft and 40ft
- Railship Service provides rolling stock as part of multimodal transportation in any port of the Russian Federation (St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk, Vostochny, Vladivostok, as well as in the ports of the Baltic States) for further shipment by rail to any destination station in Russia.
- Information on the location of containers and platforms is provided around the clock 24/7.
- Railship Service cooperates with all owners of rolling stock represented at Russian Railways and offers the most advantageous logistics solutions in terms of cost and transit time.
Export from Russia in universal dry containers 20ft and 40ft
- Railship Service company provides rolling stock and containers as part of multimodal transportation in any region of Russia for further shipment by rail to the ports of the Russian Federation (St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk, Vostochny, Vladivostok).
- Both group shipments and shipments by block trains are possible.
- Railship Service also specializes in export rail transportation to China in container block trains through the border crossings of Zabaikalsk, Grodekovo, Naushki and Alashankou.
Rail transportation in covered and open wagons
- Railship Service offers transport solutions for the transportation of goods by rail in covered wagons and open wagons. It is possible to organize the repacking of cargo from wagons into a sea container for further shipment of cargo by sea or vice versa.
- Railship Service interacts with CFTO of JSC Russian Railways, railway administrations and owners of rolling stock, fully organizes the approval of applications for the carriage of goods.
of rolling stock
for the container transportation
Import of cargo
in containers (20ft, 40ft) via ports of St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk, Vostochny
and Vladivostok, the Baltic countries
and Finland and via Zabaikalsk
to Southeast Asia (China, Korea, Japan, etc.)
by Trans-Siberian Railway in leased containers
and America in leased containers
on the location of containers